The other day, Matt and I got the urge to make a cake for our friend's baby shower. It's a fun creative outlet for us and it's a project we can do together. I think we agreed that this one is in our top two. I was a little obsessed with its cuteness -- I opened the fridge about a hundred times yesterday just to look at it! The only sad part is I forgot to take a picture of it before I left for the shower, so I'll have to settle for cell-phone-camera quality in my scrapbook. (The top picture shows the front of the cake and the picture below shows the back.)
In other news:
Josh got his first top tooth yesterday! That makes three altogether now. He is having fun exploring how they click together when he closes his jaw, and all week he has been biting everything in sight. Look out world!
5 comments:
You two are very talented! The cake looks amazing.
So cute!! I'm sure it tasted as great as it looks!
You are amazing. I want the recipe for your fondant! seriously.
Thanks everyone! Bridget -- here is the link to the fondant recipe we used. It's the best one we have found so far. http://www.cakecentral.com/cake_recipe-3183-1-Rhondas-Ultimate-MMF.html
Wow, you guys are getting good!
Post a Comment