Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pictures for Melissa to See During Work

My sister Melissa told me to make a new post so she would have something to read/look at during her shift at the hospital. She's a totally awesome registered nurse in San Jose, and sometimes things are slow during the night shift. So, Melissa, here are some pictures to make you less bored.


Here is Josh playing with the last bit of the jello cake Mom made a few weeks ago. Stephanie put him on the counter and let him go wild. He didn't seem to like the taste very much, he sure enjoyed making an enormous mess for me to clean up.


Matt's old roommate James got married last Saturday. We were able to attend the sealing at the Mesa Temple that morning. James is still as goofy as ever, and his wife Patrice is super cute and nice. Here are the pics from their reception...

I like these pictures because you can see how Josh's hair has decided to stick straight up in the front like Jack-Jack on The Incredibles. That's our newest nickname for him, in fact.


"Yum! Eating Mom's face is the best!"


It is ridiculous how much Josh loves his Aunt Stephy. She wrestles with him and tickle-tortures him and throws him around every chance she gets! Just like she did with our little brother when she was four. She is so cute with little boys.

Steph is staying with us for a while this summer. She graduated from cosmetology school in March and is here to look for work and see if she likes the area. We like to call her our "Mexinanny" because she is always with the baby and she is way too dark to look like my sister.


"Put me down!!! I need to explore and find myself some hott lady friends!" (which he did)


This is Matt's sister -- Josh's other Aunt Stephanie. Hopefully he won't be confused about that for too long.


Here is Matt with his old girlfrie...I mean roommate, James.
And below is James with his woman. Just lovely!


So Mel, that's what you've missed. I'd say it's about time to plan your next trip out here, right?

3 comments:

Mike and Melissa said...

Thank you for getting right on that! Tonight is especially slow, so I really needed that entertainment. Josh looks bigger every time I see pictures. Is he taller? So happy for James; he and his girl look so cute together and so happy. I miss you all and love seeing your pictures. p.s. Steph, I just saw Karen the other night since they're in CA for a wedding and her hair looks great! She said she loves it and that her girls love you! You're awesome! Maybe you should think about working at a kid hair cutting salon. You'd be great at it 'cause all kids love you!

Littleshortstacks said...

My word Mimi, I can't believe how big your baby is getting! It's amazing.
No surprise, you're a fantastic mommy!
I'm glad you have your sister there with you!

Mardee Rae said...

Oh, I'm glad Melissa had a good reason for you to make another post, we were getting anxious waiting! Josh is so cute. Can't wait to have him so close so that we can see his little personality--everyday!
Hey, have you heard back from the housing office yet? Let me know what you hear. If you got in to the wrong apartment because of me, I will personally walk down to the housing office and fix it for you.