In May, our Clive cousins came to visit all the way from Arkansas. Their grandparents live on Fox Island, but they shared time with us. We love these people! Adele especially loved Trevor because, you know, he's a man.
Jude and Layla are two peas in a pod. It's a good thing they can't get married, because I can imagine the chaos these mischievous geniuses could create together.
We had a bonfire dinner at Golden Gardens Sunday night, after everyone gathered at our house to Skype moms and missionaries for Mother's Day.
I have so many funny childhood cousin memories with Clifford, Spencer, and Trevor. I hope my kids can grow up with relationships like that, even if we don't live close.
Above: Cadence, Josh, Maeve, Layla
Below: Gina, Mardee and Calvin, Campbell, Ezra
I love this sweet toddler pair. Ezra is so good to Adele.
The Clives spent the weekdays exploring the PNW and staying with their grandparents on Fox Island. We met them the next Saturday and played at this beautiful little beach on their property.
It was overcast and a little bit cold, but the kids loved the raft.
Spencer created a new game called Rock Hole. Bet you can't guess how to play. It was quite popular.
Ezra shows love in many ways, including balancing rocks on Adele's head. It's very intimate.
Uncle Cliff's brother led everyone in bocce ball. I'm obsessed with the happiness between these two when they won.
Couldn't stand it! I had to drop the camera and tackle them immediately!
The view from this backyard was ridiculous. I could definitely retire there. Here's the whole group. Thank you, Clives, for always bringing the party!
2 comments:
I love this! And you're right: Campbell and Josh there at the end are so adorable even I can't stand it and I'm not related!
Just seeing this now-- we loved that week so much, thanks for sharing your space and time and awesomeness with us, love you!
Post a Comment