Friday, September 25, 2015

Post Wedding Post

Melissa did a really nice job with our hair. This is at the end of the wedding night, right before a swim. (I promise I'm not naked.) I took the flowers out, but kept the braid for another full day.



The next morning, we were all outside early to finish cleaning up. It had started to rain a little (hallelujah!), and we needed to get lights down quick. Jude was a very good helper.


Here are all the bouquets together. I just hate that they only got used for a few hours!



Steven had to leave that day, and the babies were NOT happy about it. They tried to stow away.



Finally, after all the work that week, we could relax in the pool for an afternoon. Adele had the time of her life. She is crazy about water. And she's an adrenaline junky.





Super great (and exhausting) week, but we were really glad to get home.


1 comment:

Elizabeth Glenn said...

First of all, I love that you're still blogging. I don't know about you and your blogging circle, but mine has all but disappeared. Second, I love Adele's face in those mid air pool photos! Haha. Miss you guys!