July July July. This is the month I started taking photography classes online, and I was supposed to practice shooting every day. That means July had LOTS of photos to sort through and to practice editing. It's been six months, and by this point I have learned enough to know what's wrong with lots of these photos. It is nice to look back and see growth. Here are some cute ones.
One beautiful Sunday, we went to the park and ate a picnic lunch.
I guess I could have cleaned up all her bumps and bruises for this photo, but I want to remember how she looked for real when she was a clumsy little new walker.
These are our friends Pete, Courtney, and Zeke. They met us at the park, and a few other new friends from church showed up too.
There were lots of boys swinging through the trees.
Matt brought a rocket to launch, which attracted all the kids at the park. He was good to share with them.
Adele ran around yelling at people, and Josh and Jude got to press the launch button.
These shirtless boys and nose-picker are just exactly what summer should be.
We went to the wading pool a bunch in July. Mostly because I like to see Adele in a baby swimsuit.
When I'm practicing with my camera, I usually have trouble getting the kids to look at me. And when they do look, it's usually something like this:
Come on, Mom. We are so over this.
But once in a while, I'm quick enough to catch them laughing.
Adele is my cutest and most frequent subject because I can trick her into eye contact.
This handsome boy is growing out of all his clothes. I can't keep up with his appetite, so he eats lots of cereal when he's hungry. We're working on expanding his palate.
I think Jude was avoiding me in these pictures. He hates the camera.
See why I take so many pictures? They're so cute, I can't help myself!




































No comments:
Post a Comment