These pictures are probably not nearly as cute to you as they are to me, but here they are anyway. Some favorites so far....
Daddy's first time holding Baby (no name at this point)
Snuggling with Grandma Madsen
Joshua loves to eat his hands during bath time
Chillin' with Mom in his Pooh towel
n Arizona fan from birth -- you can tell how enthused he is.
He takes after his Grandpa already.
He's not such a big fan of swimming yet. He'd rather sleep by the pool like his mom.
This is how much Josh likes to be burped.
Whenever Josh sleeps next to me, he buries his face in my side so I can hardly even tell if he's still breathing. It cracks me up.
I love my baby!
4 comments:
SO SO SO Cute! Glad to see everyone is happy and well. Enjoy these precious newborn times. There's nothin like them. He's just beautiful. I can't wait to meet him in person :-)
You guys are sooooooo adorable (especially you Matt)! I'm so happy for you : )
This pictures are so sweet, Mimi!! He's beautiful.
He is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment