Monday, July 07, 2008

Pictures of the Babe

Here's what we should have done in the first place a couple weeks ago.... This is the link to the Madsen family's Picasa web site. There are plenty of pictures here from the hospital stay and Joshua's first few days of life. I'll post a bunch more soon!

http://picasaweb.google.com/MadsenFamily7

5 comments:

Korey said...

I've been dying to see more pictures ever since I got the pic sent to my phone. Little Joshua is so handsome. I had forgotten just how small newborns are. Can't wait to get to meet him in person. Hope you're doing well.

Lindz and Johnny said...

Thanks for the link! He is absolutely ADORABLE Mims (and Matt contributed a little too I guess)! I can't wait to meet the little guy :)

Mallory said...

Congratulations! He is such a cute baby! Can't wait to see more pics.

Unknown said...

Mimi..He is so cute and precious. I am amazed you managed to look great in all of your pictures. I looked like death. Anyway, Congratulations, and maybe we will see the little guy at Christiana's wedding?

Jacque said...

This is Jacque...I went to highschool with Matt and I'm friends with Karin...I stumbled across your blog from her blog.

Congrats!!! I feel like I was just having my baby, but he just turned 1! Enjoy this time because once he starts crawling and walking, you guys are toast. ;)