Friday, January 16, 2009

Look at the ducks!!!

I took Josh for a stroll to Kiwanis Park today and he discovered something life-changing... DUCKS! He went nuts over them! Staring and squealing and leaning over the edge of the stroller trying to jump in the water after them -- it was very entertaining. Matt laughed so hard when he saw this top picture he insisted that I share it with the world as soon as possible. The weather is perfect here right now. It was 78 degrees today and I got to break out my t-shirt and shorts again (after a long two months of living in my closet).
We are loving Arizona!!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

I laughed pretty hard when I saw that too! Ducks are Dane's favorite animal...I am sure he loves this. When you said you were in Kiwanis Park, I had a glimmer of hope that you were in provo, but alas, it is not anything close to t-shirt weather here...

Amy said...

What a great picture! We missed seeing you guys in AZ. We are enjoying the some great weather here too. Its been in the 70s this week.

Mike and Melissa said...

He's so cute! I love this picture! It's hilarious!

Mardee Rae said...

That picture is amazing. You could win contests with that picture. I love it. He is so cute. I miss you all!