I haven't been so great about keeping up our blog this year. Since Josh has become more mobile and I've been trying to speed through my school work, there hasn't been much free time around here. We've taken some pictures in the last few weeks that are just too cute not to share. So here's what we've been up to lately....
Josh likes to pull himself up on everything lately. My favorite is when I find him sneaking up to the piano to try out the keys. This is his "Am I in trouble?" face.
This boy loves music. One of his new things is dancing...sort of. When he hears music he bobs his body up and down, usually while he's sitting or being held. It's the cutest thing ever. I hope to catch it on video soon.
I know what you're thinking....This shirt is so awesome it deserves its own post. Matt secretly ordered this shirt on kosherham.com last weekend and it showed up in the mailbox on Wednesday. He was so excited for me to open it and I absolutely love it! I'm not ashamed of my love for the Disney Channel. It's hilarious, wholesome, and there are no commercials. Miley Cyrus is a crack-up and I definitely recommend her show to anyone who's looking for an excuse to admire Billy Ray's luscious locks for half an hour.
Matt really wanted me to take pictures so we could remember what our boy would look like as a Rastafari baby.
8 comments:
Hey... this is Mary (Matt's friend) and I had to give a holla for Hannah Montana... I so love love love it! I can't wait till the movie comes out. It is seriosly hilarious. Love the shirt.
It is slightly eerie, because I know that between the two of us, Matt and I have almost an exact duplicate of every picture you have just recently posted from our childhood.
Oh my gosh! It's been way too long since I've seen Joshy Poshy...he looks different already! I'm glad you keep up this blog so I can see him grow up even from way out here in CA. Love you Snows! Can't wait to see you all soon!
OH my gosh he is so hilarious. I love his different facial expressions. And that shirt! I love it. I miss Disney Channel as much as I miss the Food Network, and I'm not ashamed of that, either. If you bring Josh out here, he will be loved and squeezed and hearted everyday, I promise!
Josh looks like a super happy baby! He should be because he has a some awesome parents.
Josh is so cute and growing up so fast.
He is such a handsome little thing! I love the pictues. Come visit us!!!
His cheeks are irresistible. And he's so happy all the time.
Post a Comment