Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy 50th!

Today is my wonderful, wise, loving, dear father-in-law's 50th birthday! Matt and I made a little card for him that might bring some people a few laughs, especially if you know Papa Snow, himself.
(Note: please understand that this card is meant to be a joke. Sarcasm. Not seriousness. Okay, go!)


I kind of want to make one of these for everyone I know. Right now. This concept is just too much fun for me. That's probably mostly due to the fact that I am procrastinating a really big important paper I need to write by Thursday. Today I have done everything productive I could possibly think of in order to avoid this assignment. Fine. Stop with the guilt trip! I'll get going!

4 comments:

Carina said...

Haha! That is so clever! How did you think this up? I love it! Hope your pa-in-law enjoys it as much as I did.

Snowfam said...

Indeed they did! Dad laughed out loud...

The Conquistador of Chaos said...

I expect one on my birfday

Mardee Rae said...

Stroke of pure genius. What a great year to be born. Happy birthday Papa Snow!