Saturday, October 03, 2009

New Apartment

I spent many hours yesterday writing a dumb paper for school.
I have no more words left in my fingers.

Here are some pictures of our sweet new crib, in case any of you far away Josh fans want to more vividly imagine him toddling around his domain.















5 comments:

Littleshortstacks said...

I'm impressed with how decorated it is already!

Very cute!

So are you doing classes online?

Sarah McM said...

IKEA dining table and chairs?

Cute place. I must come see it.

Mimi said...

Thanks Carley! We've been here for over a month, so I feel like it took me forever to get things all set up.

Yes, I've been doing online classes for a couple of years. I just started my very last class so I can graduate in December (finally!). Having a baby really slows things down...but of course it's so worth it!

And Sarah, that is definitely an IKEA table and chairs set. We were too cheap to actually buy it new from the store, but in California, a random neighbor sold it all to us for $40 when she moved. Yep, USED IKEA stuff. That's the level we're at right now.

jenny.hawkes said...

Looks like a nice place. You've dressed it up well, too. We sure miss you!

Vanessa said...

Ok so I've been meaning to say this but keep forgetting--- how cute is your apartment?! I can't believe we still haven't been there. I love Joshy's room. Now I'm going to come sleep on your couch!