Christmas was lovely. I'll let the photos do most of the talking.
All the stockings, minus Josh's and Jude's. They already got into them.
Eggs, bacon, and creme brulee french toast for breakfast before presents. Steph was the baby handler during meal prep. She's great in the kitchen, but she knows what she's best at -- snuggling tiny humans!
The boys made bead necklaces for all the girls in the family, and marshmallow catapults for the boys.
They were so excited to get new Skylanders for Christmas. I love how well they play together sometimes. Do you like the new haircuts Steph gave them?
I put together this big family fan chart for my parents. Got to Treeseek.com and you can plug in a few names to make one for yourself. It links up with FamilySearch and covers nine generations with as many names as are available in the database. It's super quick, free to create, and cheap to print at Costco. My parents loved it, and now I want one for myself. Thanks to my friend Melissa for the idea!
Almost equally as cool is the Santa sweater we got for Buck. He hates it, but that's okay.
Our friend Caleb came to visit on Christmas day. My babies always love him.
We went to the church gym to play basketball that night, but somehow I only got a pictures of Adele. She really didn't like being left out in her little hamper prison.
And I'm pretty sure all the rest of these pictures are from Christmas Eve, but close enough, right?
What's the proper ratio of adults to kids in a tub? Right now it's 5:4.
Hope your 2014 Christmas was full of your favorite things, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment