These pictures are barely two months old, but it seems like Adele has grown a foot taller since then! This is when she was super proud of herself for standing up on her own, but was too chicken to take any steps.
These are some popular summer outfits that Grandma Sara sent in a package. Packages always win.
These are the cute neighbor kids who came over to play pretty much every day after school. Ava, Ashton, and Alex make my kids want to play outside and use their imaginations, and I'm really grateful for that.
My dad flew into Seattle to visit a client, and asked us to come meet him for the ten free minutes he had before dinner. Adele immediately clung to him and screamed when we had to take her back. I might have screamed a little too. I wish I could see him every day, even for just a few minutes.
Adele has started some new things, like piano composing and Otter-pop tasting.
She has also warmed up to Alexe quite a bit. And not just for her dog.
I'm sure I have a million pictures like this, but I just love how Jude rests his head on Josh's shoulder while watching him play iPad games.
We saw this fascinating sight after school one day and had to check on that bush every day afterward. Still have no idea what was happening here because I stink at Googling the things I say I will Google.
Jude got to have lots of play dates with his BFF Zeke while Josh finished up first grade.
Adele insists on feeding everything to herself, so the messes have multiplied.
I was pleasantly surprised to find peonies blooming in my backyard for a short two weeks!
Remember those cute neighbor kids? We walked home from school with them most days. Jude and the twins usually ran way ahead and scared all the traffic, while Josh and Ava sometimes held hands and pointed out bugs to each other. They are the cutest.
Their babysitter made moon sand for the kids once. It was a fun mess.
We went to the zoo with a friend while Josh was at school. Adele climbed almost all the way up this slide before Jude barreled into her and took her down. She is a really tough baby, thanks to him.
This is how after school down time goes. Josh does a quick chore so he can play a video game, while Jude watches, and Adele climbs all over them to make sure she's included.
Here are a couple pictures of Josh's class that I thought he might like to see later.
We walked to the ice cream shop with Alexe and Duke one night. Jude is seriously in love with her. He asks about her all the time and does not like her to go home ever.
Here's a pretty good picture of Josh's missing front teeth.
And here is a flashback to the days when it wasn't too hot in our non-air-conditioned house to sleep with blankets and pajamas on. May was nice.


No comments:
Post a Comment