Saturday, November 01, 2008
Josh's First Hickey
Today I took a shower with my baby boy. He doesn't do baths so much anymore. He really likes the shower, plus it's just easier for me. When he's in there he always holds onto me really tight and likes to gnaw on my shoulder, especially since he started teething and constantly has to have something in his mouth. Today he must have been super hungry or something, because when I got out of the shower, I realized he had been sucking so hard that he left a dark red mark on my shoulder. And it's still there twelve hours later! My little boy gave his first hickey to his mom! Oh the years of teasing and humiliation that will come from this little incident. Babies are so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What? No pictures? ;)
teething already? crazy. He's so grown up. And quite the smooth operator!
Ha ha!
Post a Comment