Josh has found a new favorite activity -- screaming, when he is perfectly happy, just to get attention. It might be annoying if I had another child who was trying to sleep, or if we lived in an apartment with paper-thin walls. Since we don't have either of those things, Matt and I find Josh's screaming absolutely hilarious! It's so cute to watch him discover his voice. We took some video of it, so click
here if you care to see it.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness he is so cute!! I'll take him, please.
You are welcome to come stay with us here, screaming child and all. I HEART him. And good job on Halloween. Bad job on getting a REAL picture of your carved pumpkin. But I enjoyed the post. Oh, and my costume was just the glory of the 80's, although when kids asked me, "what are you?" I answered, "Pretty!" They didn't think it was as clever as I did. And the Deb guess was a good one.
I love that baby! can't wait to see him some day in person. I love when they start realizing that THEY are in fact the ones making all the noise. He's so cute.
That was cute! I looked at josh's other videos on youtube, and my favorite is by far the one where he is playing the piano and singing! What a beautiful voice!
I hope our baby is half that talented!
Post a Comment