Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Josh's Christmas List

Josh is starting to get better at letting us know what he wants. If I'm not careful, sometimes he'll try to lunge right out of my arms and dive into the kitchen sink to play with the water. He's a smart boy who is very determined to get what he wants. That being said, here is Josh's wish list for Christmas (in his words exactly)....

12 Get-out-of-napping-FREE cards


11 "SINGING TREES" from the Phoenix Zoo Lights show


10 more sharp TEETH so I can bite Mommy while she's nursing and laugh up at her when she gets mad about it


9 good TOYS so we can play that game where I drop them on the ground and watch Mommy pick them up over and over again


8 pieces of PAPER to crumple up and chew on (preferably church programs so I can make lots of noise during Sacrament meeting)


7 baby SPOONS to throw on the floor so Mommy doesn't have to wash the same one ten times each feeding
6 tickets to SPORTING EVENTS of any kind -- I love hearing the loud noises and watching all the funny people!


5 ounces of WATER -- not in a bottle, ONLY from Mommy's drinking glass so I can spill it all down my front side and make funny slurping noises with the glass


4 giant MIRRORS to surround me all day long
3 working TV REMOTES to eat (expensive cell phones are also acceptable)


2 short LEASHES so Mommy and Daddy can't get more than five feet away from me at any time


1 personal COMPUTER so I can practice banging on the keys like Daddy does without being interrupted


And zero more outfits -- I prefer to be NAKED whenever possible

Is that too much to ask?

5 comments:

jenny.hawkes said...

This is possibly the cutest blog post ever! He is growing so quickly! And very handsome, too.

Sarah McM said...

Oh my goodness the nakie pic with Julia makes me squeal with delight. He's a stinking doll.

Unknown said...

You are such a witty blogger! I love Josh's Christmas List and I would like to contribute any of my important/nonimportant papers for his teething delight! He's so huge! I can't wait to play with him 24/7 in a few days! He's mine asap when I get to Redding! Oh, and by the way, you look hot in that red dress you wore to the ball with Matt! Love you all!

Unknown said...

haha this is ADORABLE

John and SJ said...

Josh is so cute! We miss you guys out here!