Friday, July 03, 2009

Wildhorse Pass Resort Vacation

In the first week of June, Matt's family planned a great vacation right here in the Valley. Instead of spending a bunch of time and money traveling somewhere, we decided to take advantage of the hot deals here in Phoenix. All the resorts here have lower prices in the summer because it's so hot -- not exactly peak season. Wildhorse Pass Resort is about ten minutes from our house, which was nice because Matt's Dad could still work during the day and meet up with us for dinner. The rest of us stayed in two adjoining rooms and spent a few days relaxing and enjoying the nice pools.

The water slide was actually really fun! Matt and his brother Andrew must have gone down about thirty times -- after patiently waiting their turn in a line of excited little children. Matt decided to take Josh down because it wasn't a very big slide.

I'm not sure how much he liked it. His hat fell off on the way down and he made a really sad face for this picture, but he got over it quickly. He's generally a pretty tough kid.

Josh had so much fun with Uncle Andrew in the pool!


Although his face didn't show it very much for the camera, he had fun with his daddy too.

I don't think the men liked it very much when I made a comment about "Josh's two daddies" playing catch with him in the pool. They had a really loud conversation afterward about being BROTHERS, urging Josh's MOTHER a.k.a. Matt's WIFE to get in the pool with her son.

Here are the lovely Snow sisters avoiding the camera and relaxing on the comfy hotel bed. Stephanie is really good at making unrecognizable faces in pictures.

What's a family vacation without a little wrestling between siblings?...Or a lot.

I swear I was there, along with Cheri and Murray (Matt's parents). It just so happens that I was the only one taking pictures again. Shucks, none of me in a bathing suit?! (I might have planned that.) Thanks Snow family for a super fun vacation!

1 comment:

Mardee Rae said...

Oh fun! And cute pics. What a good idea, to take advantage of those deals. Matt's mom ought to blog about how she finds all her awesome deals. She's an American Hero.