
THIS GIRL!!!!!
(Actually, both of these girls are finished, but today I'm specifically talking about me. This is a pic from 2004, the very beginning of my freshman year at BYU, with my awesome roommate Lindsey on our way to a Jock Rock party.)
Yes, it's true. I actually finished. A few minutes ago, I sent off my last lesson for my final class: a 43-page typed portfolio of various writing assignments. No, "43" is not a type-o. It was a beast!
Just so nobody wants to vomit in their mouth while they are reading, this isn't meant to be a brag post. I just get a lot of questions about when I'll FINALLY finish school and how many classes I have left...so here are your answers, people. NOW. ZERO. DONE. EL FIN. NO MAS!
How am I celebrating, you ask? I'm about to go take a nice nap while my baby is snoozing. I think I deserve it. Usually this time would be used to catch up on schoolwork. It's kind of a weird feeling not to have any assignments hanging over my head. Now it's just cleaning, cooking, taking care of Josh (and Matt), laundry, grocery shopping, and an endless list of random errands.
Ahhhh...THIS is the life I've been waiting for!!!
9 comments:
Congratulations Mimi! It really is refreshing not to have things hanging over your head. Now you don't have to feel guilty about focusing all your time on your cute baby!
How exciting!
WAHHOOOOOO!!! And weird, I can hear you out at the elevator RIGHT NOW. But I'm too sleepy to get up and go congratulate you. I'll do it later :)
But really, I'm so happy for you. You have worked hard and had to balance your time around that for so long. It's a great feeling for ME that you are done. Now you have time for more little Snows :)
YEAH!!!! I am so happy for you! I think that you should have done a SERIOUS BRAG POST! If it was me I would have been all over that. You did it! Now we can maybe spend a little more puzzle time together. :) I can't even imagine how good it must feel to have that weight off your shoulders. Congrats!!
What an accomplishment--you are amazing!
So jealous. That's not emphatic enough. SO FREAKING jealous. Someday I'll have no assignments hanging over my head like a guillotine, constantly reminding me that I'm not the best at time management.
Goooooo MiMi!! So many people say they're going to do it after they have kids but get sidetracked, but not you. YOU DID IT! Celebrate by watching some sort of marathon on your busted television.
WOOOOHOOOOOO!!
Nice. So glad you are done! What a feeling!
Time to party, party, and party some more! You deserve it!
HOORAY!!!! I didn't realize when we were talking about this tonight that you had JUST finished! HOLY MOLY! That is such a relief and such an accomplishment. I really look up to you for finishing. I hope to be able to... someday...
NOW, come spend some more time with ME.
Congratulations, Mims!! You did it, but I knew you would. You're unstoppable and determined and just crazy wonderful!! How did I get YOU????? Now you have time to come see me more often! So happy for you! Hugs and kisses.
Mom
I know this is really late but... CONGRATS MIMI!!!! I am SOOO proud of you!!!!
Sydney
Post a Comment