Last Saturday, we had a little party with our friends to celebrate the summer birthdays we'll miss this year because of internships. This is the cake Matt and I made for the occasion! It got a little crooked and smudged on the walk over to the park, and consequently the topper looks more like an injured starfish than something from Mario Bros, but we still think it turned out pretty darn cute! I'll post more party pictures soon.
Thanks to this site for the cake idea!

5 comments:
Wow! That is so amazingly beautiful. I love it! You have got talent!
Really, you could open a bakery. Amazing, amazing and AMAZING!
I'm just in awe.
: )
Totally amazing! Too cool for words! Thanks for the time and effort you put into making it. It made the party fabulous!!
I'm glad you put up pics so I could see the finished product! It's awesome!
I saw this cake on that blog a few weeks ago. I totally want to make it for Rex!
Post a Comment