Saturday, May 01, 2010

Counting and Singing

Here's a peek at what's been coming out of Josh's mouth lately:

(Please ignore the extremely dirty kitchen floor. I hadn't cleaned up his dinner mess yet.)



9 comments:

Snowfam said...

Encore, Encore...so cute and such an amazing talented boy!!!

Carina said...

For goodness sake! Josh is incredibly smart!!! I cannot believe that he knows how to count that high. He's amazing.

Oh and that little shimmy and shakin' during "I am a Child of God" is to die for! You guys will be so happy to have that on video when you play it during his wedding reception one day. :)

Amber said...

Holy Smokes! This kid is quite the counter/singer! Loved every moment of these clips, especially the end of I'm a Child of God where Joshy belts out "Daaay!" Go Josh!

I would love to see a live performance, I think you could probably sell tickets to that. : )

eryn said...

I love how willing he is to play with anything! That was super clever to forgo ordinary blocks and replace with V8's 'cause when you want a healthy bev you can just have Joshy pass you a cold one. Plus you're secretly helping him with his subtration! He's super cute, and it's so fun to see his smarts in action. Your hard working is paying off.

Amy said...

So were you rocking back and forth when you sang it or did he just do that on his own? SOOO CUTE! Where can I get a bib like that one? Ingenious.

Holly said...

WOW! what a cute little man! He is growing up right before your eyes! I love his little personality.

Mimi said...

Hey Amy! Yeah, he just rocks back and forth on his own whenever we sing. Cutest thing ever! And I wish I knew where to get a bib like that. It was one of my favorite gifts at my baby shower and I've had other people ask about it too, but I haven't seen it anywhere. I hope you can find it because it's awesome. It catches almost everything.

Vanessa said...

HAHA! I could listen to Josh talk all day. I want to freak out whenever he says, "Hi Yee-uhh! Hi Yee-uhh!" Today during sacrament Leah was fussing and josh tried to hand her a little scrap of fruit snack wrapper and said, "Here go Yee-uhh!" to make her feel better. Hahahaha! It was superb. Matt said he gets his gift giving skills from him....

Mike and Melissa said...

He's so precious! And so smart! I can't believe how fast he's growing up! Brings back memories of my can-playing days.