Monday, November 01, 2010

Boy or Girl?

We find out on Friday!!! If you'd like to be able to say "I knew it!", make your guess official by leaving us a comment. (Before noon Chicago time or you might be accused of cheating.)

Will this one be a Baby Grizz?

Or a little Lil Sis?


Both good options, I'd say.
Woo wooo! I'm so excited!

(If you don't get it, I'm sorry. It has to do with 30 Rock and this YouTube video, which I linked to in a post last month. Some of Josh's most beloved nicknames since birth have been "Bubb Rubb" and "Dotcom". Man...it really kills the joke when I have to explain it.)

13 comments:

Sara said...

I hope it's a girl!!

Snowfam said...

Living in Chicago has had a REAL impact on your family...she's a girl!

Amy said...

I'm guessing a boy, but girl would be fun too!

Littleshortstacks said...

I love having little girls and have a feeling you would too...I'm crossing my fingers that it's a girl. But if not, Josh will have a buddy!

E B said...

Shoot, I don't know! But I vote girl so you can relieve me of some baby girl clothes!

Lindsay said...

Hey! Cute blog. I'm gonna go with a boy because I think Josh would love a little bro to play with.

Amber said...

Girl! But another Snow baby boy would be great. : )

Vanessa said...

I'm gonna say girl JUST because you already have a boy. And I received spiritual revelation about it...

Dane said...

Lil' sis fo'sho.

Amy and Mark said...

girl :) beautiful like her mama. and IF i'm wrong, then it'll be the next one! haha

Sarah McM said...

Some strange man told me I was having a girl because the moons for this year are 7 for girl, 3 for boy. I have no idea what that means. Since he also told me "If it were a boy, your belly would be smaller," I'm going to wish a boy for you... and a small belly.

Jody said...

I'm guessing boy. No reason. Well, I was secretly hoping for a boy, so maybe that's why. Living vicariously through others?

Can't wait to hear!

Carina said...

I'm going with girl based on Vanessa's revelation!