February 19 -- Tried a new recipe for wheat bread. Success! (Thank you Carina.)February 20 -- Used the fancy new glasses that I got on Valentine's Day from Matt. Yes they are wine glasses. No I don't drink wine. But everything tastes better out of a pretty glass. Even gross-looking healthy green drink.
February 21 -- Ordered from Mixbook.com. I made a book of my blog from 2010 and am so excited to see it. Mixbook has good formatting options and I really like it, but it actually cost more than double what I paid for the same size book from Blurb last year. I wouldn't use it without a good coupon or Groupon (which I had, thank goodness).
February 22 -- Saw a new movie with some girl friends. "The Vow" with Sarah McAdams and Channing Tatum. Definitely a chick flick, definitely not my favorite one, but I had to see it. I'm a sucker for love stories, no matter how cheesy they are. This movie might make you cry, so if you go, you might not want to bring your husband along. There are too many opportunities for him to make fun of it/you the whole time.February 23 -- Had some friends over for dinner for the first time. They told us all about their experiences in Italy and gave us some great tips for our upcoming trip. So excited!
February 24 -- Got a new piano book in the mail. Phantom of the Opera piano solos. It's different from the version that has vocals, so it wasn't familiar to me, but it is SO awesome. I am loving it. That music creates so much feeling for me. It's a perfect outlet.February 25 -- Visited the new home of a friend. Really cute place in a neighborhood I didn't even know existed. I'm so happy for her family!
1 comment:
I love this idea of documenting all the new things. I wish I was around to hear you cranking out some "Phantom", while eating a hot slice of wheat bread with some green healthy drink. :) Can't think of a better combo!
Post a Comment