Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter Weekend


Easter Sunday was wonderful this year. Josh LOVED hunting for eggs, whether or not there was anything inside them. The Easter Bunny didn't actually bring a basket to our apartment because 1) Josh already received baskets from both sets of grandparents, and 2) he wouldn't have know what he was missing anyway. For a couple of weeks, I just brought out the same eggs every day and filled them with pennies, which were a lifesaving distraction on the airplane and in the car. Next year I'm sure we'll have to start being more festive.







We spent the weekend with our great friends and the missionaries watching General Conference. It was such a great set-up. They fed us an insane amount of amazingly delicious food and Easter treats. Their sweet kids kept Josh entertained, and we set up a puzzle table for the moms. (Okay, mostly for me.) We sure love these guys!


Thanks to Carina for many of these pictures and all this delicious food!! Doesn't it just make your mouth water?!






I love the kids' expressions here as we try to get them all to pose for a picture together. Clearly not a good idea when it's chilly outside and they are trying to sort through their Easter loot.

Lincoln the playground monster.

Showing the camera his easter candy. Look closely...he's got a mouthful of chocolate! I'm so proud!

No candy this time. But what's he looking at?...


...Like father like son.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

4 comments:

Snowfam said...

Yippeeeee...new pictures!

Vanessa said...

Yay! Looks like such a grand easter! I swear... easter just slipped me by this year. Had no idea about anything going on!

I love the picture of Josh with his mouth full of chocolate. Now THAT would have been a kiss Leah could appreciate!

Amber said...

OH fantastic. The food looks so yummy. What a spread.

And how cute is the fact that in all the photos of the kiddos someone is hugging Joshy? Adorable.

Carina said...

I am going to look back on this past Easter and think Snows! It is so convenient that we can be friends and live 2 floors apart. Can we get any luckier? The pict of Josh with the colored eggs is beautiful!

Thanks for sharing Josh with us. As you can tell, the kids adore him!!!