A couple Saturdays ago, we went to our first White Sox game! The stadium is pretty close to our apartment, and it was finally good enough weather to go. Why not Cubs, you ask? Chicago is divided between their two teams. Southside people HAVE to be Sox fans, or they're kind of asking to be...shot. (Is that fair to say? I think so.)
Yes, Matt and I both had to wear hats that showed our Arizona pride.
This guy LOVED the game! He was yelling and clapping and spazzing out the whole time.And I, of course, was snapping pictures with my phone the whole time. That's what baseball games are for, right?
Here he is dancing like a rocker.
Amber dutifully kept her leg behind Josh to protect him from tumbling down the entire nose-bleed section. Thanks Amber! When we all get together, we kind of lose track of whose kids are whose. I'm like that.
Matt was able to get pretty cheap tickets in the same section for a bunch of families in our ward. It was so fun to sit together and have all the space around us for the kids to play! Here's a picture of some of our group. A few more families were there, but not pictured.
I'm in love with this face!
Looking over his domain
I'm so glad Josh was a good boy and had fun. I have a feeling there will be MANY more baseball games in our future!









4 comments:
We had so much fun. Thanks for putting the game together. I am officially a fan of baseball games now! Go Sox!
Oooooh I wish we would have been there! So fun! And yes, I think it's very fair of you to say we'd get shot trying to root for the cubs... it's just not a chance I'm willing to take.
I think it's funny that in that whole group picture Matt is the only one watching the game.
That red head looks EXACTLY like Brandon did as a kid.
Post a Comment