Monday, February 21, 2011

My excuse for EVERYTHING from here on out...


...I have three weeks left.


This is how I think I look to everyone else lately. A mess of tattered hair and a contorted face sitting atop a giant giant GIANT belly. With Pillsbury arms sticking out the sides. And tree trunk legs that melt into ankle-less, puffed up sausage feet.


As requested by my far away sister, here is a profile shot from a couple hours ago. Poke all the fun you want now. There won't be many more of these, and I'm pretty sure I'm done showing my face in public unless it's absolutely necessary. 

Twenty-one days till they cut this baby out of me! Wohoo!

8 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! The count down is on!I am so excited for you! You look way good!

Vanessa said...

Oh my gosh this made me laugh so hard! Yay! I'm so excited for Eve's BF to make his way into this world! "tree trunk legs that melt into ankle-less puffed up sausage feet" HAHAHAHAHA! I love the visual and STILL feel that way 3 months after giving birth... though I will say it doesn't apply to you AT ALL.

Pay no attention to her self-deprecating, everyone! Mimi is the cutest preggo out there! I saw her today so I know.

Tim said...

I'm so excited for you and Matt! Congratulation and enjoy the next few weeks!

Jody said...

You're beautiful! Oh, and you're that close already?? So exciting!

Mardee Rae said...

best description of what it feels like to be only weeks away from your due date. ever. Can you just get that whole thing printed on an XL muumuu, please? I'll pay for that. And wear it through my whole pregnancy. When I'm pregnant again. In like 10 years.

Also, I know you look beautiful, even though you feel like that. And I can't wait for the little guy. Maybe we'll come visit you that week! :) I wish. We'll have to wait for another time. Like when you didn't just have major surgery AND bring a baby home.

Carina said...

Yay! I'm counting down the days with you!! The end is the WORST. Even for being about 37 weeks, you are one of the smallest, cutest pregnant people I've ever met. Seriously! Your model body has now become a pregnant model body.

Littleshortstacks said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

And please, rest assured, you look FABULOUS! If you were me, you'd have an additional 30 pounds and swollen everything. You just look like you're hiding a basketball under your shirt...

Anonymous said...

Mimers, you look beautiful. And the toddler-view shot is just AWESOME! I have been wanting a belly profile shot, too! Thanks to your sister for making the request.