Ready to have your mind blown??!!
Both of these boys came from the same womb, but 2.75 years apart. If they had been born at the same time, I swear they could be twins. Even Matt and I have a hard time telling who's who in these pictures.
Now, let's play the first official round of...
Josh or Jude???
Each numbered set of pictures shows one of Josh and one of Jude. In the numbers with multiple sets of pictures, all pictures on the left are the same baby, and all on the right are the other baby. The answers are at the bottom of this post, in the form of "Josh then Jude" or "Jude then Josh". Let me know how you score!
And no remembering/searching previous posts to cheat!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Answers:
1. Josh then Jude
2. Josh then Jude
3. Jude then Josh
4. Josh then Jude
5. Josh then Jude
6. Jude then Josh
7. Jude then Josh
8. Jude then Josh
9. Jude then Josh
10. Josh then Jude
P.S. Sorry to those of you who commented on this when I originally posted it a few days ago. Blogger was having problems over the weekend and somehow erased those comments and unpublished this post, so here it is again.










7 comments:
I played the game and got 6 right. They are total twins! Amazing! With their names being so similar too I bet you're already getting their names mixed up too.
Haha! I got about half right. Crazy!! I have been soooo looking forward to this post. Those are some strong genes!
Did you guys just decide that because Josh was so cute you would clone the rest of your kids? It's amazing how much they look alike!
100%-what do I win?
Oh Mimi, you've set an undoable task. They are definitely both darling, but as far as telling them apart I only occasionally felt a pull in one direction or the other. Amazing. Miss you guys!
Wow, I just saw this post, and I guessed EVERY SINGLE ONE WRONG!! I thought I was SO good and then I saw the answer key. Wow, they are definitely related, and adorable.
No prob! I got them all right! Guess I'm a good aunt! They are definitely brothers though -so cute!
Post a Comment