Monday, June 06, 2011

Baby Jude Photo Shoot


I have an amazingly talented friend named Lindsay. She's currently breaking into the photography business and a few weeks ago she asked if she could take some pictures of Jude to build her portfolio. I was like "Ummm...let me get back to you, I have to think about it."

NOT! I was flattered and excited and giddy! How could anyone say no to an infant photo shoot? 

I was so impressed with how well the pictures turned out. They make me want to sign this boy up for baby modeling classes and formula commercials and buy him some celebrity sunglasses immediately so he'll be ready for his future as president of the universe! 



He just barely started smiling that week and Linds was able to capture it on camera.


This one has a special blanket I crocheted for Jude in the background.


See the dimple?? See it?? Thanks, Grandma Sara.


Looooooong little baby feet.




Eva do you recognize that little hat??


This last one is my favorite favorite favorite. Three favorites. That's serious.

Lindsay's photo web site isn't up yet, but here is the link to Lindsay's blog so you can find her and say that you loved her work even before she became famous.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Seriously adorable!! You two make the cutest little boys!

Amy and Mark said...

AH!! I can't wait to have one of my own!! He is so precious and sweet and perfect and...well, you know that I could go on :)

Carina said...

Holy CUTENESS!! Lindsay IS totally amazing! And Jude is even more amazing at being totally and completely the cutest. Ooohh I better see more baby Snows. Too cute!

Sarah McM said...

Juuuuude! So cute and absurdly like Josh. And how about that dimple?!?