Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Beach Love


Almost exactly one year ago, we went to the beach on Lake Michigan to play with some friends. This is a new friend we made that day named Lavelle. I'd say he is the cutest thing ever if my own son wasn't in the picture.


Just look at how tiny they all were!!


----------------------------------

Fast forward one year and this is how they look today. 
Freaking giants!



  These two have grown up so much in the past year that we constantly catch them sneaking away to suck face. Look at them coming out from behind those rocks acting all innocent...

Also in the last year we've made some pretty adorable additions to the gang.



Mine is hiding under that nursing cover there. 
What? You didn't know that doing the Robot while nursing improves milk flow?


This last photo perfectly expresses my feelings for the beach...

...Love love love! Puppy love! In love! Lovers of loving love!

I better find some good beaches in Michigan if I'm going to survive there.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

HAHA! HAHAHA! I laughed so hard at the suck face part. And the robot while nursing part. And the lovers of loving love part. Pretty much this whole post!

Oh my goodness our little munchkins have grow up so fast I can't even handle it.

And dare I say Leah is slightly durty gurty in that last picture??