Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Lost my blog list...

Hi Everyone,

Over the weekend we re-did the blog template and messed some things up along the way. My old list of blogs was totally deleted! I managed to rebuild most of the list, thanks to Google Reader, but I lost all the private blog URLs. I still have the invites you all sent me, but I can't read your blogs because I don't know what URL to go to.

So if you are reading this, and you have a private blog that I am invited to, I would really appreciate if you would drop me an email or leave a comment with your blog site (________.blogspot.com). That way I can keep up with you wonderful people.

Thanks!
Mimi

3 comments:

Elizabeth Glenn said...

You weren't following me before, but I just started a blog and you're more than welcome to follow me if you'd like! http://glennfamilyliving.blogspot.com/ :)

Jody said...

boyacks.wordpress.com

- although I've only posted a couple times in the last several weeks, so you weren't missing out on much by not having the address.

Megan said...

fults-family.blogspot.com

Hope you guys are doing well! Let us know whenever you're in AZ :)