Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And now, what you've all been waiting for...


...More pictures of Baby Jude!

Perfect enough for you?

Some people have said he is a carbon copy of Josh as a newborn. You can definitely tell they are brothers. There are pictures I could put side by side and you'd think they were identical. Maybe I'll do that later.

So far, Josh loves being a big brother. Every time he comes home, the first thing he says is "Where's the baby?" Whenever we're out somewhere, he makes sure he knows exactly who has Baby Jude, just so we don't accidentally leave him anywhere. He gives Jude kisses before bed time every day. He loves to give him his binky, bring me diapers for changes, and ask me lots of questions. Especially about breast feeding, pumping, and the big "owie" on my belly. Check out the big brother in action.

I can't quite find the motivation to write about the delivery yet, but it will come soon. For now, just know that we are all healthy and happy. Since the baby was born, we've had either my parents or Matt's mom here helping out. They have been wonderful! I've gotten plenty of naps and my two-year-old has been showered with all the attention he could want. Tonight, however, Matt's mom goes home, so in a matter of hours we'll see if we can survive as a little family of four all on our own. 

Man, I should be napping right now.

3 comments:

jenny.hawkes said...

He is perfect! Heartfelt congratulations to all of you!

Amber said...

Yeah! Love the photo updates. Man, he looks just like Josh.

I hear you on the napping. : )

It's a whole different ball game without the help of family.

Thinking of you guys!

Amanda K said...

Just catching up on the blog! Congrats-- he's perfect. Glad you are able to enjoy your little one!