Snow-filled, grueling, furry creatures...get it?
Thanks so much--the next best thing to being there!
Jude is just so chill! haha I love how he just sits there while Josh does whatever. Brooke is always blinking and startling away from Claire!
My heart.....that just made my day!!!!
Too too sweet!!! Josh is the greatest big brother! I can't believe how alert Jude is. What a cute little squish! What is he doing rolling over like that? Already??
So sweet! What darling boys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks so much--the next best thing to being there!
Jude is just so chill! haha I love how he just sits there while Josh does whatever. Brooke is always blinking and startling away from Claire!
My heart.....that just made my day!!!!
Too too sweet!!! Josh is the greatest big brother! I can't believe how alert Jude is. What a cute little squish! What is he doing rolling over like that? Already??
So sweet! What darling boys!
Post a Comment