That's where I am right now.
Because my baby is here!
Because he sleeps well and nurses well and melts everyone he meets.
Because he has the sweetest, most wonderful big brother ever, who is constantly watching out for him.
Because my husband is slap happy about having produced two perfect boys.
Because I have amazing parents who flew out early to help me with this huge week.
Because it feels like my heart suddenly grew exponentially and I have all this extra love inside that makes me want to burst into song and throw flowers at everyone all the time!
(Or maybe that's just the narcotics talking.)
I promise to write more later about the details of this week. Right now I am tired and want to go to sleep, so here's the gist:
Jude Griffin Snow
Born Monday, March 7th at 4:18 p.m.
6 pounds 9 ounces
20.5 inches long
Practically perfect in every way
I wish you all could meet him right now. I am in love.

12 comments:
Congratulations Mimi! He's so cute and I really love the name.
Oh, Mimi! He is perfect. Congratulations, and on not being pregnany anymore too.
Heaven, indeed! There is no better word to describe it!!! He is tiny and if he turns out just like Josh, you've got it made. He looks like a clone of Josh, so far so good.
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Oh I'm so happy he's here. And I'm so happy I got to meet him for a few minutes. I just love the post delivery cloud of love that engulfs the entire family!
I can't wait to hold him and squeeze him... and yew.
What a handsome little guy you got there!!! Congratulations Mimi!! I can't wait to meet him. Also can't wait to hear about the birth experience! I heard it was much smoother than Josh's! Thank goodness for you!
He is beautiful! Josh and him look so similar from the baby pics I've seen of Josh. Congrats congrats!!
Congrats! He is a darling little guy and I love the name!
Yay! And you thought everything was going to be so predictable :) thank goodness it all went relatively smoothly. He is so cute and serioulsy, does he look just like Josh?
Love the name.
And I love how you capture that feeling of loving a new child. Like your heart grows to make room for all this new love. You think you're at capacity and WHAM! it's like the grinch's heart, right?
Congrats Mimi!!! I'm so happy for you and Matt! Jude is adorable.
Yay! Sounds like things are going well. I love that name, Jude. Congrats.
Congrats, congrats, congrats! What a beautiful little boy. So happy for you! And congrats on the anniversary. I miss those early days.
Seriously, love the name Jude. And Jude & Josh?? What a team they are going to be.
Post a Comment